Sunday, May 31, 2009

31st

31st of what has been quite an eventful month

Guruji s Bday :)

Had a super stylish and tasty dessert from Bau, we were then treated
to the best of Bau's photo collection ( also featured one where
Guruji and Pitaji were supervising the construction of the Old
meditation hall). Fun followed with Bau answering our questions and
then he played the piano for all of us to bid Jai Guru Dev.
(KumSim cribbed all 29km when I took over his stunner to Indiranagar)

Narada Bhakti Sutra

Planning and placing events to that glorious day some time in the
future has been a trademark in my life, but with some wonderful ppl
to support and motivate, we completed Narada Bhakti Sutras at my place
(Bishal n me score 100% attendance - it was my house, I was deemed to :)

18 days(sorry very early mornings) of Fun,Knowledge,Mindmaps,Gossip,Sleeplessness

YES plus course

YES - the YES plus for May came right from the 2 pillars of inspiration
- they took us through some strenous YOGA, funniest Q n A sessions,
some inter-continental meditation and lots more.

I know the pics are still awaited but let us keep the longing LONG

Highlights : Kuttu my brother also did this course

YES plus Advanced

The last time that I decided I was doing an ADV was in Jan and since then
have postponed it a handful times but the day arrived this time.
Deep in silence, and now I am getting to know the beauty of this
5 day itinerary.

(Guruji s surprise arrived the moment I was back in Indiranagar, the house was flooded
in my absence - all the papers that I was in 2 minds to throw or not to - found an exit. The only sad part being that Greg's passport was also half wet and also my new Bday gift - The tales of
Beetle the Bard)


BAWA n DINESH Bangalore Thu Intro talks


Jayanagar will host an Intro talk to YES plus, every thursday @ 6:30
Highlights :

Limited Passes
Super funny sessions
Inspirational presence

For all of us giving Intro talks otherwise this dialogue from Bau would
really help at the end

" I invite to a wonderful world a few BREATHS away .. COME JOIN US "


There were more highlights - ate out at some nice places,
took some nice shots of flowers at the ASHRAM,and yeah there is
this HAPPY NEWS that marked the end of this month, you will know the
NEWS soon on this blog.

No comments: