Saturday, March 14, 2009

Goa - starters for now


To do justice to the serene picturesque landscape I must call this post - Madgaon. A little more than 24 hours is all I had to offer to this place and trust me, was a steal. Met some absolutely cool people (other than the super-cool people who got me there ), had adventurous bike rides, hunted down veg restaurants when the timed calls would not stop coming.But the highlight of the evening - PARA-SAILING - a detailed post on this later. Next day,we also managed to squeeze in a couple of intro-talks - Prabha & Vaidehi taking center-stage - me chipping in towards the end aided by a couple of videos. Soon it was time to bid bye, the train was on time, and it was freezing and unprepared as I am, spent the night wearing another shirt over whatever I was wearing and headed back to EGB 4A-108, IBM by 12'ish, with a mind still stuck at the beach.

Overall enjoyed this one day starter to Goa and cant wait to have the full course meal.

Check out the complete picture gallery here

1 comment:

kumar said...

awesome pics...leaves anyone glancing at the photos enticed into doing more such courses!!

p.s:sriky good job mate :)